There are lots of ways you can get involved whether you’ve got tons of skills and time to spare or want to help out on the day of the Hebden Bridge Handmade Parade.
- You can volunteer at the Open Workshops supporting the artists and participants
- You can help behind the scenes helping with the big makes
- You could carry/push one of the big makes on parade day
- You could be a steward or a money shaker in the parade
- and finally you could help tidy up after the parade!
To find out more come and see us at the Crown Inn on Thursday 8th May @ 6.30pm or Monday 12th May 2.30pm or 6.30pm. We’ll be sitting up in the right hand corner.
Please email Sue and she’ll be thrilled to let you know how to get involved.